Hi folks! I am writing this blog to show my gratitude to my bestie with whom i am completely me. I was the one, who had no goals even after an year I joined the college. Like all the teenagers, I entered into engineering world and preferred to enter into programming universe once i found out that I am a promising programmer. There comes the happiest days of my life - Infosys, Mysore. Not only I enjoyed being with my friends but also responsibility came into its own. Everything was all set for the first four months in Mysore. Later it was like i was living in darkness as I did not get what I actually wanted to. I was fed up with everything and started to feel like nothing can be changed. We should not always just adjust with the change but sometimes we should "Be the Change" - These are the words often told by my friend, may be more than an year too. I am really boosted up by those words. Now I realize after a lot of struggle with myself that living with our passion is the way to live our own life rather than blaming others for not getting what we desire. Thanks buddy for putting forth with me when i was a spoiled brat and also for making me understand about life and especially for the Rocky's video. I owe you big time.
No comments:
Post a Comment